- Breathable mesh infused with far-infrared emitting minerals
- Fabric emits far-infrared rays keeping back muscles warm and relaxed
- Features 90 magnets (1100 gauss) over key acupuncture points for stimulation of those areas – In ancient (and current) Chinese medicine, acupuncture is performed by using one’s own blood to re-inject over targeted acupuncture points. The reasoning for this method is because the body takes quite some time to re-absorb its own blood after being placed in targeted areas – Therefore, prolonging the benefits. We have selected these magnets to serve to the affect by pulling the blood to those targeted areas which will continually stimulate those areas during and after the SmartScrim is worn.
- Each magnet is enclosed in a soft cushion for enhanced comfort
- Sheet harmonizes bodily functions safely and naturally, stimulating recovery time, promoting blood circulation, increasing oxygen flow, and ultimately reducing pain and stiffness
- Available in 68″, 74″, 78″ and 82″
- Quick dry technology allows for use alone, as a scrim or as a blanket liner.
- Machine washable. Wash COLD with a mild detergent. Line dry.
- Available in black only.
- Weight : 4.9 lbs.
- Dimensions : 16 x 13 x 3 in.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
“My horse, Bully, had some back-soreness as a secondary issue. We resolved the primary issue, but the back soreness persisted. We got the Benefab® SmartScrim and it has helped both relax him and loosen up his muscles. If you have a place that is sore on your horse, it can serve as a diagnostic tool because you will visibly see some slight sweat or raised points underneath the magnets in areas of tightness. We live in Texas where it gets really hot. He’s able to wear this year-around and during hauling. I highly recommend this product.”
“I received my SmartScrim yesterday and I was going to wait until I had used it for a while before I wrote a review, but I am already blown away. First, I ordered it on Friday night. I was expecting it to process on Monday and to receive it later in the week. Instead, the order was processed by Saturday evening and was delivered Monday morning. That was a very pleasant surprise. I left it on my gelding in the stall for about 4 hours yesterday and then 4 hours today. I decided to purchase the SmartScrim after a frustrating series of events left him with extremely tense muscles through his back as well as soreness in his hindquarter which caused him to put his weight on his forehand. He is not normally a high maintenance horse, and I was starting to get frustrated. Two 4 hour sessions in the SmartScrim and he’s putting enough weight on his hindquarter to take the strain off his shoulder and the huge knots of muscles that were hard as rocks on his back are less than half the size and much softer. I have been a fan of products similar to Benefab® in the past and purchased a back blanket for him a while back, the results were not even comparable to what the SmartScrim has done in 2 days. I am blown away and look forward to purchasing products for myself, too.”