- Standing wrap fabric is infused with far-infrared emitting minerals
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Fabric emits far-infrared rays keeping muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments supple and relaxed
- The wraps help harmonize bodily functions safely and naturally stimulating recovery time, promoting blood circulation, increasing oxygen flow, and ultimately reducing pain and stiffness
- Material is breathable with wicking qualities and stretches to allow for ample mobility
- These wraps are flexible enough to be worn in light exercise or to be used as a standing bandage in the stable
- Sold in Pairs (2)
- Sizes 12″ 14″ and 16″
- 20″-22″ in Length to allow for full wrapping coverage
- Machine washable. Wash COLD with a mild detergent. Line dry.
- Available in black only
- For additional use information, please visit our FAQ page
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
“I love these Therapeutic VersiWraps. They are not only therapeutic, but also antimicrobial. I use them for wrapping and underneath polos while riding. Recently, I used them overnight as a standing bandage on my horse, Charlie, that had some swelling on the lateral side of his right front leg. In the morning, the wraps had worked their magic and the swelling was completely gone.”
“I bought these to use on a retired horse who had a bad bought of cellulitis last year and who continues to stock up in the winter with the hard ground and mud. I do not leave the wraps on her all the time since she is in 24/7 turnout, but whenever I notice her starting to stock up a bit, I bring her up and leave her with the wraps on for an hour or two and the swelling always goes right down. I also plan to take the wraps with me to competitions this year with my other horse to use after XC runs.”
There are no reviews yet.