Jin Stirrups are extremely lightweight, yet offer exceptional stability. In high quality aluminum, each stirrup weighs just 350 grams-approximately 3/4 of a pound. The wide, grated footbed provides stability and grip. A high-tech, high precision anodization process ensures that the color won’t fade or chip. Already the choice of many of Europe’s top show jumpers, these indestructible stirrups are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States. Made in Italy. Available in 13 colors!
- Jin Stirrup stirrups stand out for the revolutionary design and the use of a material to the vanguard like the aluminium. The aluminium allows us to produce a stirrup with a maximum weight of 300 grams, one of the lowest in the category, without compromising you security in any way.
- • The Jin Stirrup stirrup offers a “grip” without comparisons, thanks to the special “diamond” manufacturing of the bench support area and to generous surface.
- • Both the large form and the particular grip of Jin Stirrup give an higher sense of stability which creates an “all one” with your foot.
- • Jin Stirrup stirrups are obtained by certified sky-high quality aluminium, worked with sophisticated CNC machinery.
- • Colourings obtained with the anodizing process give the product an effective protection from the corrosion and, for last, offer the possibility of choosing between a colour full range.
Laser engraving available for $25. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
There are no reviews yet.